Yew Chung International School Hong Kong
Chung provides a bilingual "through-train" education in a
multicultural environment from early childhood education through
primary and secondary education culminating in the International
Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB).
Early childhood is a special time for parents and children. Their
first educational experience outside of their home environment must
be positive, enriching and stimulating.
Special Features of Yew Chung Children's House and Kindergarten
* At Yew Chung we want every child to experience the joy and delight
of learning. Our environment is designed to be visually stimulating.
The kindergarten focuses on nurturing the holistic development of
children with an emphasis on intellectual and sensory enrichment.
* Through the use of English and Chinese bilingual education in
multicultural learning environments, Yew Chung students are well
prepared to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
* Children are encouraged to interact with each other and
participate in their own learning. Being an active and independent
learner is a skill that carries on thoughout life.
* Since music plays an integral role in the intellectual development
of a child, Yew Chung has a strong focus on music and movement which
is incorporated into each programme.
* Another important aspect in the holistic development of a child is
that of natural curiosity. To stimulate this innate characteristic,
children are taken to our Yew Chung Farm for visits and other
Yew Chung International School
3 Somerset Road,
Hong Kong SAR.
Tel: (852) 2338 0264
Fax: (852) 2337 8616